Keep Up to Date
Any questions about these items can be directed to our PTO Co-Presidents Kyle Thompson or Kristin Brown.
Extended Day 2019 - Coming soon
The PTO's Extended Day program is coming! Extended Day is an after school program where students can take a six weeks course in many different and fun areas. Click here for the course book for this year's program. Classes meet on either Tuesdays or Thursdays until 3:45. Below is important information about the Extended Day program:
- Registration for the Extended Day program will take place on My School Anywhere.
- Registration will open on in February. Registration is first come, first serve. You must have a My School Anywhere account in order to register. If you do not have one, please create the account now as approval is needed to access the site once you register.
- Each class cost $45. Payments for classes will be done through My School Anywhere. If a scholarship is needed, please contact Mr. Callahan as soon as possible.
- Registration for classes will be open until February 16 at 7:00 in the evening. There will not be any late registrations accepted.
- Once registration is closed, you will receive an email asking you to fill out information on who is able to pick your child up at the end of the Extended Day class. Please include your name on this list as well. This form, which will be completed online, will be due on February 24.
- Photo identification is required by any person picking up a child from an Extended Day program.
- Volunteers are needed on both Tuesdays and Thursdays during Extended Day. There is a sign up sheet available on My School Anywhere to sign up.
- In the event of a missed class due to a school cancellation, the class will be made up on either April 10 or April 12. There will be no refunds given for missed classes.
Book Fair: November
We host 1 book fair each year. It takes place in November.
Volunteers enjoy catching up with young friends and making new student acquaintances. Consider assisting in planning or simply helping for a couple hours with setup or sales. We'll have many roles in need of filling. You're sure to find one or three just right for you!
Theatre Production with Arts Alive! Barrington: Fall thru Early Winter
Our PTO and Principal work with Arts Alive! Barrington, a community-based, non-profit organization that exists to support and sustain the theatrical arts in our schools. Learn more about registration, rehearsal schedule, ticket sales, volunteer opportunities, program sponsorship and more on the Arts Alive! Barrington website.